masa

Tuesday, March 24, 2009






Bahasa Inggeris:kertas 1






Diagnostic Test
Short Texts & Graphics
1 Mahen has big ……… with long eyelashes.

A eyes

B head

C hands

D ears

2 Please sharpen the ……. . The nib is blunt.

A pen

B pencil

C nib

D ruler

3 John is a .......... . He drives an aeroplane.

A teacher

B sailor

C driver

D pilot

4 He went to the ………… to see the doctor.

A airport

B clinic

C office

D bus stop

5 The tailor used a …….. measure me.

A measuring tape

B ruler

C string

D spring

6 At the zoo we saw a tiger and its …….. .

A children

B babies

C kids

D cubs

7 My grandfather’s wife is my ……… .

A great grandmother

B great grandfather

C grandfather

D grandmother

8 ``Oh, I made a mistake. Please pass me the ……… .’’

A eraser

B ink

C book

D paper

9 Don’t tear the paper. Use a pair of ……… .

A scissors

B blades

C cutters

D knives

10 Most teenage boys like to travel using a ……… .

A tricycle

B lorry

C motorcycle

D

11 ``Please serve the rice to your friend in a ………,’’ said my mother.

A bag

B plate

C pot

D vase
12 Aziz is an artist. He uses ………. and brushes to paint pictures.

A water

B paints

C ink

D cream
13The queen was wearing a crown on her ………. .

A hands

B neck

C head

D body

14 My aunt’s daughter is my ……….. .

A cousin

B niece

C nephew

D sister
15 Butter is made from milk but bread is made from ………. .

A flour

B cheese

C cream

D


16 My grandmother is knitting a ………. for my brother to wear in winter.

A handkerchief

B sweater

C shoe

D tie

17 The ………. will soon become a butterfly.

A cocoon

B egg

C tadpole

D caterpillar

18 Please comb your …….. . It looks very messy.

A hands

B legs

C hair

D

19 Asha can play the ……. . She is in grade 6.

A piano

B game

C computer

D bingo

20 John is a ………. . He catches fish for a living.

A diver

B fisherman

C sailor

D
butcher

21 A …….. sails on the sea.

A train

B bus

C ship

D car

22 My aunt’s daughter is my ……… .

A niece

B daughter

C sister

D cousin

23 Look at the cat. It is holding its ………. in its mouth.

A cub

B egg

C kitten

D cat

24 I usually wear …….when I go marketing. I don’t like to wet my pants.

A shorts

B pants

C jeans

D

25 You wear a watch on your ………. .

A arm

B wrist

C ankle

D finger






____________________________________________________________________






MY WORLD - Nouns (Animals and their young, relationship, occupations)
Creative Mind - Induction




PRACTICE
Choose the best word to fill in the blanks.

1 My brother’s daughter is my ……… .

A daughter

B nephew

C son

D niece

2 We saw a snake and its ………. in the jungle.

A baby

B snakelet

C snakeling

D

3 My grandma is a ………. . She sews clothes for a living.

A tailor

B sailor

C mailer

D

4 A ………. will grow into a frog.

A larva

B egg

C tadpole

D frog

5 The doctor said the …….. and baby were fine.

A kid

B calf

C mother

D




____________________________________________________________________




MY WORLD - Nouns (Objects, Clothing, Parts of the body)
Creative Mind - Induction






What’s different? Circle the 10 differences in picture B.
PRACTICE
Choose the best word to fill in the blanks.

1 Please put on your ……… and shoes before going out.

A shirt

B shorts

C socks

D


2 Look! There’s a …………. on the flower.

A bug

B bee

C beetle

D

3 Use a ………… to eat the noodles.

A fork

B spoon

C knife

D

4 We have ten fingers and ten ……… .

A hands

B nails

C toes

D

5 If you have a toothache, you should see a ……… .

A teacher

B dentist

C doctor

D lawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment